7-AM
7-PM
8-AM
8-PM-Will
9-AM-Fabia
9-PM-Todd
10-AM-Greg
10-PM-Ayme
11-AM-Ayme
11-PM-Christy
12-AM-Mark
12-PM-Greg
13-AM-Tracy
13-PM-Tracy
14-AM-Jon
14-PM-Jenny
15-AM-Jon
15-PM-Ayme
16-AM-Brittany
16-PM-Aaron
17-AM-Mark
17-PM-Todd
18-AM-Jessica
18-PM-Paul
19-AM-Jon
19-PM-Julie
20-AM-Mark
20-PM-Nancy
21-AM
21-PM
22-AM
22-PM
23-AM
23-PM
24-AM
24-PM
25-AM
25-PM
And now the weight, closest without going over wins.
7lbs 2oz -Aaron
7lbs 6oz -Paul
7lbs 7oz -Nancy
7lbs 9oz -Will
7lbs 12oz -Brittany
8lbs 2oz -Tracy
8lbs 6oz -Fabia
8lbs 10oz -Kim
11 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah we finally get to meet this Kaia we've been hearing about for ages now. Give her a kiss for me. Can't wait to see her and contratulations to the new parents. Were so excited for you.
D and C
Amanda & Paul
She is so Beautiful!!!! We are so happy for you. I wish you were closer so that I could hold her, but you can give her a kiss from me & tell her I can't wait to meet her!!(We can't wait to meet her!!) Soon she will have a cousin to play with, Kiley's C-section is scheduled for 1/29/08 but I think she may come before that.
Hopefully we will see you all soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!/ WE LOVE YOU Lorie,Ray Chad&Kiley.
Post a Comment