I got the ok from my doctor on Friday to exercise, ski, etc. So since Saturday was such a beautiful day we went skiing as a family. It was awesome! It felt so good to get out. Kaia slept soundly in her little pouch the entire time.



I finally dressed Kaia in an "outfit". I thought she was just too cute! However, outfits sure do add an element to diaper changing!
3 comments:
YAYYAYYYYYY!!! Good for you guys! Kaia is a beauty. Juniper can't wait to meet a fellow dirt princess as she is the only one up here. Maybe we'll luck out and Cody and Sadie will have a girl.
That's the truth. cute outfit! It's nice to see you're already out skiing.
Hey Amanda!
I got your comment. So good to reconnect via the blogs :) I've been able to reconnect with Natalie some recently as well. I love it!
I'll just be honest and say that these skiing pictures shot a pang of longing through me. I miss the snow!
Gotta love the Baby Bjorn. Looks like little Kaia is leaving newborn stage and entering babyhood. What a cutie!
Post a Comment