Friday, February 8, 2008

Getting Bigger

I can't believe Kaia is already two months old! (One more month and Paul gets to stay home with her while I go back to work.) She is getting bigger and better every day. I can't wait to get her official weight and length next week. She keeps getting longer which makes me think she may eventually be taller than me. :( Well, maybe that is a good thing!


I included this picture of her in the swing because it gives more of a gauge of growth. Plus it definitely highlights her mohawk.

Kaia and I walked to the polling station on Tuesday to make our voices heard. I love the Primary in Utah were our vote really does count for a change. (Ayme, notice the cute outfit? We love it. Kaia looks great in green!)

3 comments:

Bills said...

Hey guys Kaia is so sweet, and I'm glad to see that you are doing so well. Out sking is a good sign that being parents is going good for you. Miss you Guys!

Christine said...

Wow, how much hair product do you use to keep that sweet hairdo? It looks really complicated

Sarah said...

I found out about this blog last night from Carrie Elliott. Kaia is adorable. You all look amazing. I am super excited to see you got her out and voting as well as skiing. Congrats. Carrie, our dog Notch, and I are heading down to Moab March 23 to meet up with Carrie and Andy, maybe we'll see you all.